College and Young Adults Ministry
Carmel College is a small group of young adults around college age. You’ll see people in college, in the military, in careers and everything in between. Studying, working, single, married, all are welcome!
SUNDAY MORNING Small GroupS
Sundays at 9:30am in Room S308
SUNDAY EVENING BIBLE STUDY
- Varsity - Bible Study and Community Fellowship
- When: Sunday evenings from June 2 through July 21 from 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Where: Student Center Loft
- Then What: After each Sunday study, we'll go to dinner
- The Collective - A time for young adults to gather, build friendships and enjoy engaging dialogue with God's Word.
- When: Sunday evenings from from 6:30 - 8:00pm
- Where: Local homes
- Then What: Stick around to watch Sunday Night Football and hangout.
To learn more about these ministries, contact Ryan Jackson.