Fitness Classes for Women
Fitness classes for women are offered through Carmel Women's Ministry Monday - Thursday Mornings from 8:15-9:15am. Classes are taught by a certified instructor and available at a low cost for all ages and fitness levels.
Fitness Classes Offered:
- Cardio Interval - timed increments of various cardiovascular exercises and body sculpting exercise using weights, balls, bars, and bands.
- Pilates - Pilates mat classes focus on developing core strength, flexibility, balance and stamina. You will learn to be aware of breathing patterns and spinal alignment while engaging the deep muscles of the core. It is taught at a beginning, intermediate, or advanced pace allowing you to choose your own level.
- Cardio Dance/Sculpt - a 35-40 minute cardio workout with dance to hip hop, top 40 christian and latino music. The dance portion is followed by 20 minutes of sculpting moves with weights, balls, bars, and bands.
Fitness Class Schedule:
- Monday/Wednesday - Pilates
- Tuesday - Cardio Interval
- Thursday - Cardio Dance/Sculpt
Fitness Class Cost:
$30 for unlimited monthly classes plus a one time joining fee $10 for your badge and background check.
- The onetime joining fee will be turned in to your instructor.
- If you want to try out as a guest, you can pay $5 per class for your first time.
If you have a question, contact Jenny Mullowney for more information.
IMPORTANT FITNESS CLASS NOTES:
- Please wear modest attire.
- Only non-marking shoes are to be worn on the aerobics room floor.
- All classes are subject to change based on attendance, response/need and staffing.