Fitness Facility Classes
Fitness Classes include a variety of classes available at a low cost and for all ages and fitness levels.
Fitness Classes through July 31, 2014
Class types include:
- Tai Chi
Click here for the current fitness schedule!
Online payments HERE
Fitness Class Packages
Purchase the Fitness package that meets your needs:
- 5 Classes: $25.00 – No Expiration Date
- 15 Classes: $55.00 – No Expiration Date
- Monthly Unlimited Classes: $25.00
- Unlimited Monthly for Young at Heart Participants (age 55 and above): $20.00
Fitness packages can be purchased at the Gym desk and paid for with cash, check or credit card.
*Unlimited Gym packages include use of weight room and indoor track for duration of the package.
Free, limited, childcare is available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00am - 10:30am for birth-5 years old. You must check-in at the Gym desk upon arrival for each visit/class. All classes are subject to change based on attendance, response, need and staffing.
Fitness Classes: Effective August 1, 2014
The Gym will be available for use on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 6:00am and 3:00pm for church members and guests. Fitness classes will be available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 8:15am and 12:15pm beginning September 3. Classes include:
- 8:15am - Stretching/Warm Up (Yoga/Pilates)
- 9:15am - Cardio/Strength
- 10:15am - Cardio/Strength
- 11:15am - Beginners/Intermediate
- Child care will no longer be available
NOTE: There will be NO Fitness Classes during the month of August.
Annual FACILITY USE Fees:
- $100 non-church member
- $50 church member
- $30 church member Senior Adult (55+)
FITNESS CLASS FEES:
- $30 - Monthly Flat Fee (as many classes as you wish)
- $20 - Monthly Flat Flee for Senior Adults
- As long as you are enrolled in fitness classes, you will have access all fitness facilities and will not need to pay the Fitness Facility Use Fee.
- Available for all individuals 9th grade and older
- Equipped with 2 Treadmills, 2 Elliptical Machines, and 2 Exercise Bikes in addition to Free Weights and Nautilus Weight Equipment
- Resistance Bands, Yoga Balls and Mats are also available
- Located above the gym and available for guests 11 years old and older
- Small children must remain with an adult, at all times, while using the track
- No strollers are permitted on the track at any time
Dress: Please wear modest attire. Only non-marking shoes are to be worn on the aerobic floor.
Though not a part of our regular Fitness Facility programming, Tai Chi is offered on Monday evenings. Tai Chi exercise is best known for relieving stress, promoting circulation, building strength, enhancing balance, and increasing flexibility. Contact William Wong for class information: