Fitness Facility Classes
Fitness Classes include a variety of classes available at a low cost and for all ages and fitness levels.
The Gym will be available for use on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 6:00am and 3:00pm for church members and guests. Fitness classes will be available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 8:15am and 12:15pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays in August at 9:15am. Classes include:
- 8:15am - Stretching/Warm Up (Yoga/Pilates)
- 9:15am - Cardio/Strength
- 10:15am - Cardio/Strength
- Child care will no longer be available
Click HERE for this month's Fitness Class Calendar
Annual FACILITY USE Fees:
- $100 non-church member
- $50 church member
- $30 church member Senior Adult (55+)
- Click HERE to register for Fitness classes.
FITNESS CLASS FEES:
- $30 - Monthly Flat Fee (as many classes as you wish)
- $20 - Monthly Flat Flee for Senior Adults
- As long as you are enrolled in fitness classes, you will have access all fitness facilities and will not need to pay the Fitness Facility Use Fee.
- Available for all individuals 9th grade and older
- Equipped with 2 Treadmills, 2 Elliptical Machines, and 2 Exercise Bikes in addition to Free Weights and Nautilus Weight Equipment
- Resistance Bands, Yoga Balls and Mats are also available
- Located above the gym and available for guests 11 years old and older
- Small children must remain with an adult, at all times, while using the track
- No strollers are permitted on the track at any time
Dress: Please wear modest attire. Only non-marking shoes are to be worn on the aerobic floor.
Though not a part of our regular Fitness Facility programming, Tai Chi is offered on Monday evenings. Tai Chi exercise is best known for relieving stress, promoting circulation, building strength, enhancing balance, and increasing flexibility. Contact William Wong for class information: