Fitness Facility Use
The Fitness Facility is available for use on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 6:00am and 3:00pm for church members and guests. There is a Receptionist at the Gym Welcome Desk for check-in and assistance. Participants will use fobs for entry into the facilities at the Gym doors. All participants are required to pay the appropriate fees and sign liability release forms.
Gym participants will be required to pay an annual Fitness Facility Use fee:
- $100 non-church member
- $50 church member
- $30 church member Senior Adult (55+)
Fitness Classes will charge the following fees:
- $30 - monthly flat fee (as many classes as you wish)
- $20 - monthly flat fee for Senior Adults
- NOTE: If you are enrolled in Fitness Classes, you do not have to pay the Fitness Facility Use Fee
Click HERE to register for Fitness classes.
- Available for all individuals 9th grade and older
- Equipped with 2 Treadmills, 2 Elliptical Machines, and 2 Exercise Bikes in addition to Free Weights and Nautilus Weight Equipment
- Resistance Bands, Yoga Balls and Mats are also available
- Located above the gym and available for guests 11 years old and older
- Small children must remain with an adult, at all times, while using the track
- No strollers are permitted on the track at any time
All Gym participants are required to check in at the Gym Welcome Desk with each visit.