Fitness Facility Use
Facility Hours and Membership Information: Through July 31, 2014
Monday & Wednesday: 7:00am - 9:00pm (closed Wednesday from 6:00 - 7:30pm for Church Services)
Tuesday & Thursday: 6:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Sunday: Closed for Church Services and Events
The Gym is available for use by all in the surrounding community!
NOTE: Each Gym participant is required to purchase an entry "FOB" for access to the building. FOBs are $5.00 each.
Click HERE to register for Facility Use.
Facility Hours and Membership Information: Effective August 1, 2014
The Gym will be available for use on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 6:00am and 3:00pm for church members and guests. There will be a Receptionist at the Gym Welcome Desk for check-in and assistance. Participants will use fobs for entry into the facilities at the Gym doors. All participants will be required to pay the appropriate fees and sign new liability release forms.
Gym participants will be required to pay an annual Fitness Facility Use fee:
- $100 non-church member
- $50 church member
- $30 church member Senior Adult (55+)
Fitness Classes will charge the following fees (Please note that there will be NO CLASSES in August):
- $30 - monthly flat fee (as many classes as you wish)
- $20 - monthly flat fee for Senior Adults
- NOTE: If you are enrolled in Fitness Classes, you do not have to pay the Fitness Facility Use Fee
Click HERE to register for Fitness classes beginning September 2.
- Available for all individuals 9th grade and older
- Equipped with 2 Treadmills, 2 Elliptical Machines, and 2 Exercise Bikes in addition to Free Weights and Nautilus Weight Equipment
- Resistance Bands, Yoga Balls and Mats are also available
- Located above the gym and available for guests 11 years old and older
- Small children must remain with an adult, at all times, while using the track
- No strollers are permitted on the track at any time
All Gym participants are required to check in at the Gym Welcome Desk with each visit.