As we shift temporarily to being the church online, the way we connect looks a bit different!
Are you new to Carmel? LOOKING TO JOIN A SMALL GROUP?
We’re so glad you’re here and would love to get to know you! Introduce yourself by completing our Online Connection Form below and we'll be in touch. Brad Ferguson (704.847.8575 ext. 3079 ) is our Connections Pastor. Don’t hesitate to contact him directly.
We are a church family committed to love and serve each other. Discipleship Community/Small Group leaders are being communicated with through our Pastoral Team and monitoring the health concerns and needs of our church family. If you have a health concern or other need please alert your small group leader or let us know by completing the form below
Other ways to connect
Check out the resources below to help encourage, equip and keep you connected to the Carmel Family during this season!
Not receiving emails? Sign up here.
Read Tuesday's eNews.
Midday Minute Emails: Daily emails filled with encouragement, outreach opportunities and more! The Carmel Pastoral team is sharing with you "face to face" over video what's on their hearts and minds to encourage and equip you to live ABLE lives during this time! Click here to watch/read.
Contact Our Team: For general questions: email Carmel Communications
For specific ministry questions, see who to contact below:
- Care Ministry: email David Dixon
- Outreach: email Angela Schlottman
- Giving: email Claire Williams
- Adult Small Groups: email Kenny Klinect
- Preschool Ministry: email Tiffany Bass
- CarmelKidz Ministry: email Will Daniel
- Carmel Student Ministry: email Ryan Jackson
- Women’s Ministry: email Catherine Nations
- Men’s Ministry: email Jim Hughes
Connect Virtually with Your Small Group. Get creative and give it a shot. Remember, physical distance is important but don't let social connection get lost! Some Discipleship Communities and Small Groups are:
- Using Zoom, or other similar technology, to meet virtually
- FaceTime family and friends - "invite" them to coffee, lunch or dinner!
- Play board games, card games or have a dance party via FaceTime, Zoom, etc with family members
- Use this time to learn something new or complete a project - sign language, knitting, finish an art project, plant a garden or build something. Learn as a family or with your Small Group.