How To Register
2014 MISSION TRIP REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Follow Steps 1 - 3 to Register for a Carmel Mission Trip.
STEP 1 - Click on the trip name and complete the online application.
Return to Step #2 when you are finished to complete the registration process.
- Albania (June 13 - 21)
- East Asia (June 12 - 24)
- Cuba (North Carolina Baptists on Mission - June 12 - 20)
- Dominica (July 5 - 12)
- Dominican Republic (February 15 - 22)
- Guatemala (April 12 - 19)
- Guyana (International Celebration - July 12-19 and/or June 19-26)
- Honduras (Finish The Wall - March 8 - 15 and March 22 - 29)
- Kenya (July 30 - August 5)
- Mexico (June 14 - 21)
- Eastern Europe (February 13 - 23)
- Ukraine (Irpen Bible Church - June 19 - 30)
- Ukraine (Ukraine Baptist Theological Seminary - Spring/Summer)
STEP 2 - Complete the following registration forms and return them along with your nonrefundable deposit of $100 to the Missional Outreach Office.
1. Release and Consent Form - Must be completed by every participant.
2. Screening Form for Volunteer Children and Youth Workers - Required for participants 18 years of age or older who have never completed this form. Read Carmel's Child Protection Policy here before signing this form.
3. Background Check - Required for participants 18 years of age or older who have never completed this form.
4. Parental Consent Form for Minors - Mission trip team members under the age of 18 are required to obtain parental consent from both parents in order to participate on a Carmel sponsored mission trip. However, if one of the parents is accompanying their child on the trip, then the parental consent form is only required from the parent not going on the trip. If both parents are accompanying their child on the trip, then no consent forms are required from either parent. Parental consent is often required by governmental officials when minors are leaving the country without a parent(s).
STEP 3 - Read and be familiar with the Team Member Mission Trip Manual
Download a copy and read the Team Member Mission Trip Manual. Complete the exercise at the end.