Sunday Nights This Fall
THE BOOK OF HEBREWS - HIGH SCHOOL
We invite you to journey together through studying God’s Word focused on multiplication.
WHEN: Nav groups meet on Sunday nights from 6:30 - 8:00 PM. Groups and studies are semester-based. See below for spring dates and groups.
WHAT: Weekly personal study of scripture using the study booklet we’ll provide. Weekly gathering for fellowship and discussion with your small group.
WHY: We created NAV to help you discover for yourself what God says and interpret God’s Word on your own. Your questions, ideas, and thoughts will drive your group’s discussion each week.
WHERE: Groups are divided by High school grade (9th - 12th) and by gender. High school groups will meet in homes (locations are provided in the sign up and students can choose which home to sign up for).
NAV GROUP CELEBRATION: At the end of the Nav semester we encourage small groups to celebrate the journey that they have walked through, that is unique to their group. More details to come.
We ask all students who sign up for Nav to commit to the following:
- Attending the study on a regular basis (we ask them not to commit if they know they will miss more than two out of the eleven nights).
- Completing the study of scripture ahead of time each week.
Sept. 15, 22, 29
Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27
Nov. 3, 10, 17
High school guy groups:
- Group 1: Mark Gott & Alec Morissette (3205 Hartford Way, Weddington NC 28104)
- Group 2: Gary Sheats & David Hopper (1615 Shimron Lane Waxhaw, NC 28173)
- Group 3: Tom Knight & Michael Griggs (3018 Laurelwood Dr. Matthews, NC 28105)
High school girl groups:
- Group 1: Kelly Gott & co-leader (3206 Hartford Way Matthews, NC 28104)
- Group 2: Melissa Holding & Leigh Harris (7821 Stonehaven Dr. Waxhaw, NC 28173)
- Group 3: Teresa Karow & Hema Hopper (1027 Forbishire Dr. Matthews, NC 28104)
- Group 4: Ashley Licata & co-leader (7031 Alexander Road, Matthews, 28270)
- Group 5: Amy Money & Rosemary Rutledge (2029 Retana Dr. Charlotte, NC 28270)
Registration opens Thursday @8pm. Click here to sign up.
If you have any questions or would like to see if there are any available spots, please contact Student Ministry Assistant, Erin Butler at