Station56 is made up of High School Fuel Students and they lead our Middle School Fuel students in worship each Wednesday night. If you are interested in serving and using your talent to lead worship take some time to download and read the Station56 Standards and Responsibilities above.
To set up a time for an audition please email Ryan Jackson, our Student Discipleship Pastor, at . At the bottom of this page you will find the music and a song that you will play for your audition. Please bring your own instrument and music. (Drums and keys will be provided).
If you are already a member of Station56 you do not need to audition again unless you are auditioning for another instrument.
Requirements of Station56:
- Attend weekly worship services at Carmel; 8:00, 9:30 or 11:00.
- Attend and actively participate in Student Discipleship Community.
- Attend High School Fuel and be an active part of a Fuel Group.
- Attend High School Leadership training after rehearsal on Wednesday nights.
- Attend the Station56 training in the gym on September 7 from 3:00pm-4:30pm.
Responsibilities of Station56:
- Practice the music you are given before showing up for rehearsal
- Attend rehearsal on Sunday in the Loft from 3:00pm to 4:30pm, the week you are scheduled to play.
- On the Wednesdays you are scheduled to play: you will be expected to be here to set up and run through at 4:00pm, participate in High School Leadership training at 5:30pm and tear down until 7:45pm each Wednesday after MS Fuel.
- After the worship set, sit at the Station56 table in the Gym (unless you are HSL). The band will function as a Fuel Group during the discussion time.
- Conduct yourself in a manner that is worthy of your position.
- This includes your conduct in school, out of school, at home, and online.
- Station56 students may not, under any circumstances, date a middle school student.
- Station56 students can and will be dismissed from serving at the discretion of Fuel Student Ministry team.
Music and Charts
For your audition, you will play or sing Glory to God by Fee along with members of the band. This is not meant to be a stressful or difficult experience. We want to find out where you are musically, and how you would best plug in as a part of Station56.
For Musicians, Glory to God was originally recorded in the Key of B. We play it in the key of A. This is why you have both charts, both tracks, and the capo chart. The audition will be in the key of A. Click on the links below to listen to the song and view the charts.