Voice for Life Ministry
Every human being is valued simply because we are God’s image bearers (Genesis 1:26) and deeply loved by our Creator. Because of that, the church is called to “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed.” (Proverbs 31:8). Below are different ways you can be a Voice for Life...
Helpful resources and information to provide truth concerning life issues:
- DID YOU KNOW that in our own city of Charlotte:
- 10,000 abortions take place every year.
- That is 4 abortions every business hour.
- 1/3 of all abortions in North Carolina happen in Charlotte.
- IMPACT OF ABORTION
- Watch this documentary highlighting the impact of Abortion to our own city of Charlotte.
- This film is part of the “Get Off Our Donkey” documentary series produced by Silent Images.
Pray diligently for all those involved in making decisions for life.
Carmel is proud to partner with local ministries engaging life issues. If you have a desire to serve, we encourage you get involved for the cause of the unborn through the following ministries. Click the links below to go to their volunteer pages:
To date, Carmel’s Voice for Life ministry has provided:
- Much needed computer system upgrades for Pregnancy Resource Center (PRC).
- Strollers and car seats for women that undergo ultrasounds and choose life for their babies.
- Our Women’s Ministry provided meals for the My Hope America event where the gift of salvation was presented to PRC clients.
- Baby bundles, diapers and supplies for new moms are being donated on a regular basis to PRC through WEE School, Fuel and Discipleship Communities.
- Ongoing support is provided for mothers to-be and new mothers through Lois Lodge.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible gift to the Voice for Life Ministry through Carmel Baptist Church, you can give financially to the designated Voice for Life Fund. Simply make your check out to Carmel Baptist Church and write “Voice for Life Fund” in the memo. All donations will be used to either engage our members in life related ministry or go directly to ministries engaging in ministry to the unborn.
Surrendering the Secret: Healing the Heartbreak of Abortion Small Groups
"Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story" Psalm 107:2
Do you desire a better understanding of God’s plan for making one of the most painful losses of your past work for His glory? Many women who experienced an abortion show signs of post abortion trauma without ever relating it to the abortion experience. These symptoms could include nightmares, anger, relationship issues, depression, and the inability to discuss the event with anyone. This study is led by women who have been where you are, is in a confidential setting and consists of 8-9 weeks of small group study.
Watch the SURRENDER THE SECRET Preview (password: SurrenderTheSecretPreview)
If you need more information, have questions, or would like to become a prayer partner for this ministry, please contact . Also, continue to check back on this page as we will post any future needs and opportunities on how you can be a Voice for Life.