The Media Center is a resource that provides up-to-date materials for the Carmel Family, Carmel Christian School, WEE School and the community. All are welcome to check out our books and other materials for personal use.
Click here to access the media center online catalog.
Media Center Summer Hours
*Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday Evening 6:00 – 7:15 pm
Sunday 9:00am – 12:30pm
* Closed June 24 - 26 and July 29-31, 2014
- Information skills classes for the students of Carmel Christian School, including the use of computers for study and research.
- Six computers with internet access
- An online catalog which allows patrons to search for, reserve and renew books from home, work or a mobile device
- A variety of resources for homeschool teachers and students. The HINTS homeschool library is housed in our facility.
- A variety of fiction and nonfiction books, Christian literature, magazines and videos/DVDs for children and youth.
- Christian fiction, including many popular series, Christian literature and audiovisual materials, and Bible study materials for adults.
- Bible study kits for group or individual study.
- CDs of Sunday sermons are available through the Media Center upon request. Past sermon series are available for checkout or purchase.
- Chinese/Japanese library available Sundays from 1-2:30 p.m. in Room A205
- A membership card must be completed by anyone who wants to borrow materials. Cards are available at the circulation desk. Our media center is a community outreach; therefore, both members and nonmembers may borrow items.
- Materials may be checked out as follows:
-Books and magazines –two weeks
-Audiovisual materials – one week
-A total of 7 items may be checked out per account at one time
- Teachers (including homeschool teachers) may borrow up to 20 items at a time for 30 days at a time
- Materials may be renewed for an additional period unless there is a waiting list for the item.
- Reference materials are to be used only in the Media Center.
- Fines for overdue materials will be assessed as follows:
-Books/magazines - 10 cents per week
-Audiovisual materials - 50 cents per week
- Please return all items as promptly as possible when you have finished with them so that others may use them. There is a return box located outside the Media Center doors.
For more information, please contact April Getz, Media Center Director, at or 704.847.8575 ext. 3032.