Sunday, June 28, 2020, 7:30 PM - Thursday, July 02, 2020, 5:30 PM
The Charlotte 2020 Mission Trip is designed specifically for middle school students who have completed 7th-8th grade. If you are interested in going as a leader as an adult or high school student please contact Ryan at .
When most people consider going on a mission trip they instantly think about another location and leaving their own city. Our Charlotte Mission Trip will take students out of their comfort zones, and immerse them in a setting that will feel like they are miles away. Students will gain experience sharing the Gospel and demonstrating the love of Christ. Many people do not realize that the nations are right here in the Queen City. Refugees from all over the world call Charlotte home and we have the opportunity to go to the nations by staying right here in Charlotte. Serving at Project 658 will be life-changing and incredibly rewarding.
Please Follow Steps 1 - 3 to Apply for the Charlotte Mission Trip.
STEP 1 - Download the Trip Info Packet (link above) and pray about the trip with your family.
- Please read through this information carefully.
- Please make sure you are willing to follow through with the required commitments and mark your calendars.
STEP 2 - Apply for the trip (link above).
- Students must create a Username and Password or Login
- Answer all of the questions with as much detail as possible.
- Do not enter your passport information into the application. Leave those fields blank. No need for passport for this trip.
STEP 3 - After your application has been approved you have one week to make your nonrefundable deposit of $50.
- You can pay online with your username and password that you created to apply for the trip or by turning in a check to Student Ministry Staff.
- Paying Online: Utilize payment options within your Service Reef account at link above.
- Make checks payable to "Carmel Baptist Church." Write the participant name and the trip name on the "memo line."
- If you have questions contact Dawn at .