Peru Mission Trip
Saturday, June 30, 2018 - Sunday, July 08, 2018
Download Trip Info Packet
The Peru 2018 Mission Trip is designed specifically for high school students who have completed 9th-12th grade.
On the other side of the equator within our very own time zone Craig and Daisy Tippie are ministering in Huacho, Peru. Despite Huacho being known as the witchcraft capital of Peru there is a great light shining into the darkness. Their vision is to reach, teach and disciple in the name of Jesus.
We are going to partner alongside Craig and Daisy to provide a mission critical need in hosting a youth conference, lead outreach events, and help their train leaders that have come to the Lord. HS students, we encourage you to prayerfully considering going.
For more information download the trip packet above. If you feel as though the Lord is leading you to take part in this trip complete the application that is linked above.
Please Follow Steps 1 - 4 to Apply for the Peru Mission Trip.
STEP 1 - Download the Trip Info Packet (link above) and pray about the trip with your family.
- Please read through this information carefully.
- Please make sure you are willing to follow through with the required training and attendance commitments on the last page.
STEP 2 - Apply for the trip (link above).
- Create a Username and Password or Login
- Answer all of the questions with as much detail as possible.
STEP 3 - After your application has been approved you have one week to make your nonrefundable deposit of $100.
- You can pay online with your username and password that you created to apply for the trip or by turning in a check to Student Ministry Staff.
- Paying Online: Utilize payment options within your Missions Account at link above.
- Make checks payable to "Carmel Baptist Church." Write the participant name and the trip name on the "memo line."
STEP 4 - After your application has been approved apply for passport.
- Please add your passport information to your account. If you have questions contact Alesha Smith at