Friday, June 26, 2020, 12:00 AM - Saturday, July 04, 2020, 12:00 AM
The Eastern Europe 2020 Mission Trip is designed specifically for high school students who have completed 9th-12th grade. If you are interested in going as an adult leader please contact Ryan at .
For more information download the trip packet above. If you feel as though the Lord is leading you to take part in this trip complete the application that is linked above.
Please Follow Steps 1 - 4 to Apply for the Eastern Europe Mission Trip.
STEP 1 - Download the Trip Info Packet (link above) and pray about the trip with your family.
- Please read through this information carefully.
- Please make sure you are willing to follow through with the required training and attendance commitments on the last page. Please mark your calendars.
STEP 2 - Apply for the trip (link above).
- Students must create a Username and Password or Login
- Answer all of the questions with as much detail as possible.
STEP 3 - After your application has been approved you have one week to make your nonrefundable deposit of $100.
- You can pay online with your username and password that you created to apply for the trip or by turning in a check to Student Ministry Staff.
- Paying Online: Utilize payment options within your Service Reef account at link above.
- Make checks payable to "Carmel Baptist Church." Write the participant name and the trip name on the "memo line."
STEP 4 - After your application has been approved apply for passport.
- Please add your passport information to your account. If you have questions contact Dawn at .