High School Graduation Milestone Dinner/Recognition
Saturday, May 18, 2019 - Sunday, May 19, 2019
Graduation season is filled with many mixed emotions. It is still hard to watch that young man or woman walk out the door into a new stage of life. Our prayer is that as they go, they will walk out their faith as they live life in Christ. We want to help you make the Milestone of High School Graduation a special moment in the life of your family. We invite you to participate in the following two events:
Milestone 6 Dinner - Saturday, May 18, 2019 from 6:00 - 8:00pm
Gather as a family to honor your graduate and intentionally speak blessing as you launch them into the next phase of life. Dinner will take place in the Aux Gym at Carmel and will include a catered meal and program. The entire family is encouraged to be a part of this special time. It should be a very memorable event for your family.
In addition to dinner, we would like for each parent to write a letter of blessing to your graduate. Your blessing will mean so much to your student. We have included information that will help you do this on the following pages. You will have an opportunity to read this letter to your senior (privately) during our time together on Saturday night. We hope this will be the highlight of the night for you and your graduate.
Each graduate will receive a gift from the student ministry during the evening. We encourage you to ask friends and family to write letters of encouragement to give to your graduate during the evening as well.
Milestone 6 Recognition - Sunday, May 19, 2019 (all 3 services)
We will be recognizing and praying blessing over the graduates during all three services on Sunday, May 20. Graduates and their student leaders will celebrate with a breakfast together as well.
What We Need From You - BY APRIL 1, 2019
- Register your graduate and all guests for both the Milestone Dinner and Graduate Recognition at the link above. If your family is unable to attend the Milestone Dinner but will be in attendance on Sunday, May 20, use the same link to register for Graduate Recognition.
- We need a baby picture and senior picture for each graduating senior. These pictures will be utilized for various pieces of media to celebrate Milestone 6.
- Please rename the image files as follows and as you would like for their names to appear:
- First Name Last Name - Baby
- First Name Last Name - Senior
- Please send your photos via email to Erin Butler at .
- Preferred format is Portrait (vertical)
- Pictures received after April 1st will not be included in the graduate publication or the graduate video.
If you have any questions, please call Erin Butler at 704.847.8575.
It has been a privilege to watch your students grow and mature; we are going to miss them deeply. They are an incredible group of students! I look forward to celebrating the Milestone of High School Graduation together!