Charlotte Mission Trip
Sunday, July 02, 2017, 7:30 PM - Friday, July 07, 2017, 5:30 PM
Download Trip Info Packet
The Charlotte 2017 Mission Trip is designed specifically for middle school students who have completed 7th-8th grade.
When most people consider going on a mission trip they instantly think about another location and leaving their own city. Our Charlotte Mission Trip will take students out of their comfort zones, and immerse them in a setting that will feel like they are miles away. Students will gain experience sharing the Gospel and demonstrating the love of Christ. Many people do not realize that the nations are right here in the Queen City. Refugees from all over the world call Charlotte home and we have the opportunity to go to the nations by staying right here in Charlotte. Serving at Project 658 will be life-changing and incredibly rewarding.
Please Follow Steps 1 - 4 to Apply for the Charlotte Mission Trip.
STEP 1 - Download the Trip Info Packet (link above) and pray about the trip with your family.
- Please read through this information carefully.
- Please make sure you are willing to follow through with the required commitments.
STEP 2 - Apply for the trip (link above).
- Create a Username and Password or Login
- Answer all of the questions with as much detail as possible.
- Do not enter your passport information into the application. Leave those fields blank. No need for passport for this trip.
STEP 3 - After your application has been approved you have one week to make your nonrefundable deposit of $50.
- You can pay online within Managed Missions or by turning in a check to Student Ministry Staff.
- Make checks payable to "Carmel Baptist Church." Write the participant name and the trip name on the "memo line."
STEP 4 - After your application has been approved submit passport info or apply for passport.
Last year our Middle School Students served here in Charlotte at Jackson Park. Check out the highlight video below.