Charlotte Mission Trip
Sunday, June 30, 2019, 7:30 PM - Thursday, July 04, 2019, 5:00 PM
Download Trip Info Packet
The Charlotte 2019 Mission Trip is designed specifically for middle school students who have completed 7th or 8th grade.
For more information download the trip packet above. If you feel as though the Lord is leading you to take part in this trip complete the application that is linked above.
Please Follow Steps 1 - 4 to Apply for the Charlotte Mission Trip.
STEP 1 - Download the Trip Info Packet (link above) and pray about the trip with your family.
- Please read through this information carefully.
- Please make sure you are willing to follow through with the required training and attendance commitments listed on the last page.
STEP 2 - Apply for the trip (link above).
- Create a Username and Password or Login
- Answer all of the questions with as much detail as possible.
STEP 3 - After your application has been approved you have one week to make your nonrefundable deposit of $50.
- You can pay online with your username and password that you created to apply for the trip or by turning in a check to Student Ministry Staff.
- Paying Online: Utilize payment options within your Missions Account at link above.
- Make checks payable to "Carmel Baptist Church." Write the participant name and the trip name on the "memo line."
A couple summers ago our Middle School Students served here in Charlotte at Jackson Park. Check out the highlight video below.