Kenya Mission Trip
Thursday, June 29, 2017 - Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Download Trip Info Packet
The Kenya 2017 Mission Trip is designed specifically for high school students who have completed 11th-12th grade. We will serve alongside the leadership at Tenwek Community Health and Development and the African Gospel Church to spread the Gospel message in clear and practical ways. The goal is to simply join them in the work they are already doing. God has continued to bless both the Tenwek and the African Gospel Church and we are excited to join the work that God is doing in Kenya. For more information download the trip packet above. If you feel as though the Lord is leading you to take part in this trip complete the application that is linked above.
Please Follow Steps 1 - 4 to Apply for the Kenya Mission Trip.
STEP 1 - Download the Trip Info Packet (link above) and pray about the trip with your family.
- Please read through this information carefully.
- Please make sure you are willing to follow through with the required commitments.
STEP 2 - Apply for the trip (link above).
- Create a Username and Password or Login
- Answer all of the questions with as much detail as possible.
- Do not enter your passport information into the application. Leave those fields blank.
STEP 3 - After your application has been approved you have one week to make your nonrefundable deposit of $100.
- You can pay online at the link above or by turning in a check to Student Ministry Staff.
- Paying Online: Utilize payment options within your Manage Missions account.
- Make checks payable to "Carmel Baptist Church." Write the participant name and the trip name on the "memo line."
STEP 4 - After your application has been approved submit passport info or apply for passport.
- Please send your passport information to Alesha Smith at .