Mexico Mission Trip
Saturday, June 18, 2016 - Saturday, June 25, 2016
Download Trip Info Packet
The Mexico 2016 Mission Trip is designed specifically for high school students who have completed 9th-12th grade. We will serve alongside Big Heart Orphanage and Oasis Church to spread the Gospel message in clear and practical ways. The goal is to simply join them in the work they are already doing. God has continued to bless both the orphanage and the church and we are excited to join the work that God is doing in Mexico. For more information download the trip packet above. If you feel as though the Lord is leading you to take part in this trip complete the application that is linked above.
Please Follow Steps 1 - 4 to Apply for the Mexico Mission Trip.
STEP 1 - Download the Trip Info Packet (link above) and pray about the trip with your family.
- Please read through this information carefully.
- Please make sure you are willing to follow through with the required commitments.
STEP 2 - Apply for the trip (link above).
- Create a Username and Password or Login
- Answer all of the questions with as much detail as possible.
- Do not enter your passport information into the application. Leave those fields blank.
STEP 3 - After your application has been approved you have one week to make your nonrefundable deposit of $100.
- You can pay online at the link above or by turning in a check to Student Ministry Staff.
- Paying Online: Type your name and the trip in the field labeled as "Other Please Specify Fund"
- Make checks payable to "Carmel Baptist Church." Write the participant name and the trip name on the "memo line."
STEP 4 - After your application has been approved submit passport info or apply for passport.
- Please send your passport information to Diane McGee at