Mexico Mission Trip
Saturday, June 13, 2015 - Saturday, June 20, 2015
Who: High School Students
Download Trip Info Packet
Download Trip Manual
Please Follow Steps 1 - 5 to Apply for the Mexico Mission Trip.
STEP 1 - Download the Trip Info Packet (link above) and pray about the trip with your family.
- Please read through this information carefully.
- Please make sure you are willing to follow through with the required commitments.
STEP 2 - Register/Apply for the trip (link above).
- Answer all of the questions with as much detail as possible.
- Please Note: Type out your answers in a word processing software and copy and paste your answers. This must be submitted all at once.
- If you do not have a passport type "Will Apply" for “Passport Information” Please make sure you apply for a passport after completing this portion of the paperwork. As soon as you receive your passport please notify Lauren Wright at .
STEP 3 - Make your nonrefundable deposit of $100.
- You can pay online at the link above or by turning in a check to Student Ministry Staff.
- Paying Online: Type your name as the participant. Type your name as the contributor.
- Make checks payable to "Carmel Baptist Church." Write the participant name and the trip name on the "memo line."
STEP 4 - Download and complete the registration forms (link above) and return them to the Student Ministry Staff. (Please read the descriptions of the forms below to determine what you need to complete.)
- Carmel Release and Consent Form - Must be completed by every participant.
- Release and Consent Form - Must be completed by every participant.
- Screening Form for Volunteer Children and Youth Workers - Required for participants 18 years of age or older (at time of departure) who have never completed this form. Read Carmel's Child Protection Policy here before signing this form.
- Background Check - Required for participants 18 years of age or older (at time of departure) who have never completed this form.
- Parental Consent Form for Minors - This form must completed and notarized by both parents of the mission trip team member under the age of 18 (at time of departure). However, if one of the parents is accompanying their child on the trip, then the parental consent form is only required from the parent not going on the trip. If both parents are accompanying their child on the trip, then no consent forms are required from either parent. Parental consent is often required by governmental officials when minors are leaving the country without a parent(s).
STEP 5 - Download and read the Team Member Mission Trip Manual (link above).