The Media Center is a resource that provides up-to-date materials for the Carmel Family, Carmel Christian School, WEE School and the community. All are welcome to check out our books and other materials for personal use.
- Wednesday nights during Midweek, from 5:45 - 7:45pm
- Sunday mornings from 9:00am - 12:45pm
Click here to access the media center online catalog.
- An online catalog which allows patrons to search for, reserve and renew books from home, work or a mobile device
- A variety of fiction and nonfiction books, Christian literature, magazines and videos/DVDs for children and youth.
- Christian fiction, including many popular series, Christian literature and audio books, DVDs, and Bible study materials for adults.
- Sermons of some past series are available for checkout. NOTE: CDs are no longer being produced but video is available online.
- Milestones Bookstore - books available at cost for less than publishers price.
- Used books are available for purchase.
- Our media center is a community outreach; therefore, both members and nonmembers may borrow items. Simply apply for free membership at the Circulation Desk.
- Materials may be checked for two weeks with a maximum of 7 items per person.
- Teachers (including homeschool teachers) may apply for extended limits for certain items.
- Materials may be renewed for an additional period unless there is a waiting list for the item.
- Fines for overdue materials will be assessed as follows:
- Books/magazines - 10 cents per week
- Audiovisual materials - 50 cents per week
- An account will be blocked if a balance of $5 or more is due
- Credit Cards are accepted
- Please return all items as promptly as possible when you have finished with them so that others may use them. There is a return box located outside the Media Center doors.
Donations of all kinds are gladly accepted. While not all donations can be added to the collection, we will attempt to find the best home for every donated item.