Join us for a delicious Midweek supper prepared by the Carmel Kitchen team!
MIDWEEK SUPPER MENU:
Burgers with all the fixin’s, Broccoli & Cheese, Roasted Potatoes
Grilled Chicken Alfredo, Side Salad, Zucchini and Squash Saute, Roll
Salisbury Steak, Onion Gravy, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Biscuit
Kids- Chicken Chunks, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Biscuit
Breakfast for Dinner
Chicken and Waffles, Hashbrown Casserole, Fruit Salad
- TIME: Served from 4:45 to 6:00pm.
- COST: $5 per person/$20 max per family unit (includes family members living in the same home; extended family members and guests will need to purchase a separate $5 meal ticket)
- Supper beverages include iced tea, lemonade and water.
- Gluten free items are available each week.
- Salads are available each week.
- Meal Volunteers are needed - details (and perks) below.
Become a Midweek Supper Volunteer - it's fun AND you eat at no cost! Midweek Supper Volunteers serve from either 3:30 - 5:30pm or 5:30 - 7:30pm and help serve food, carry trays, pour drinks and keep the Worship Center tidy. To volunteer, email . Must be 16 years or older.