Milestone: Dedicating my Family
Our desire as a church is to help equip parents to guide their children toward loving God with their whole heart. We have strategically laid out milestones to guide you on a path of discipleship for your children which begins with “Dedicating my Family.” Parents will learn how to become their child’s primary disciple maker, and will commit to be intentional about teaching and training their child in the ways of the Lord.
- Focus: Birth-Kindergarten
- Milestone Celebration: Parent/Child Dedication
The next Dedication will be in October 2020.
Registration information will be available once a date is set.
The Dedication ceremony will be part of the regular worship services. You may participate at 9:30 or 11:00am. Please complete the form below, letting us know which service you plan to participate in. In addition to completing the form, you will also need to do the following:
- Attend the Dedicating my Family Class. Several weeks prior to the dedication, Preschool Director Rachel Bright will meet with parents to discuss the importance of Dedication. This class is required prior to participating in the event. You will be contacted after you register with specific class details.
- Write a letter to your child that will be returned to you at the service. You will give this letter to your child as they experience the milestone of salvation and are baptized.
- Email 2 pictures, one of your family and one of your child, to use for the program and the video.
Following each dedication, there will be a small reception for your families in the Carmel Room. We look forward to celebrating with you!
If you have questions about the dedication service or need additional information about the Preschool area, please call us at 704.849.9723, opt. 1. We would love to help you in any way that we can.