Fall 2020 is underway!
Check out what is happening in our ministries this fall, we would love to have you join us!
- Women's Bible Studies - a variety of studies, days & times for women to study God's Word, experience small group community and serve together.
- Mom's Time Out - for moms of preschoolers to build encouraging relationships with fellow moms & mentors once a month
- Men's Journey Groups - for men seeking to be in authentic community and study God's Word
- Family Grace - for those supporting a family member through mental health difficulties and disorders
- DivorceCare - for those who seek to rebuild their lives after divorce or separation
- GriefShare - for those who have lost a loved one
- More Than Conquerors - for men battling pornography addiction and sexual sin
- Mosaic Adoptive Moms - for women passionate about adoption and foster care
- Surrendering the Secret - for women who seek spiritual healing from a past abortion
- Women Living Well - for women who love men who are battling pornography addiction and sexual sin
- Marriage Night (on demand)
- Milestone Storehouse (coming soon)
- Online lessons are available for our friends and families of those with special needs, whether adults or children. For more information, email Audrey Scurfield.
- We continue to partner with area ministries to serve and love our neighbors in the Charlotte area. For more information on ways that you can serve, email
- Preschool ministry is offering in-person classes on Sunday mornings at 9:30am for Birth through Kindergarten, registration required each week by the end of the day on Wednesday. Or, enjoy online lessons from home.
- Join us for in-person classes on Wednesday nights, Birth through Kindergarten. Registration required.
- CarmelKidz hosts KidJam Live! on the CarmelKidz Facebook page each Wednesday at 6:30pm
- Check out what Carmel Students are up to this fall on the Carmel Students' website.