Preteens at a Glance
This is what owning our faith looks like in Preteens!
- Inductive Bible Study of Jonah - Zoom, Look, Think, Live!
- Studying the familiar Christmas Story using Inductive Bible Study
- David and Daniel - Character Study
- A Look at Jesus Last Week - Topical Study
- Unlocking Your Spiritual Gifts
- Which Way to God - A look at world religions. What do YOU believe?
We participate in Famjam but on the other Wednesday nights we meet to look at the LIFE APPLICATIONS from a Preteens point of view. We also have a time where we "Dare to Be a Daniel" and Team Building Nights built in so that we can be the kind of Friends we each need!
Preteen Night Out
In February it is fun to come together for a night of running around...Um...learning to look at what Truth is! It's a fun night for preteens to bring friends and talk about what truth looks like in our world and how we can know what Truth is!
We have thrown in a weekend away with parents so that we can chart a course for the next phase of maturing before the time really gets upon us. It's a special time for Parents and Preteens to talk about those topics every "teenager" needs to know and chart a course!