Reserve Your Spot On-Campus
We’d love to have you on campus for worship and study. Help us plan for Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings by registering below. This helps us maintain our safety protocols and ensure we are caring well for our entire Carmel Family.
Note: You will be required to wear a mask (covering your nose and mouth) inside the building, disposable masks available as needed. NOTE: Children 5 years and younger will not be required to wear a mask.
For details and history on our re-opening plan, click here.
Sunday Morning Worship
If you're considering joining us on-campus this Sunday for Worship or Preschool, reserve your seat(s) here. Those worshipping on campus will need to show their registration confirmation/tickets when entering the worship center.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR MODIFIED WORSHIP GATHERING:
- Online registration is required. You must show your registration confirmation upon entering the Worship Center - on either your mobile device or printed “ticket.” Seating is limited to 350 for each service.
- This is family worship. A children's bulletin/activity bag will be available.
- Masks will be required while inside the building. Please bring your own mask; if you forget yours, we will have disposable masks available. NOTE: Children 5 years and younger will not be required to wear a mask.
- We will physically distance in the Worship Center. We have blocked off rows and at least 3 chairs must be left between family units.
- The parking lot will serve as our "Gathering Space" for fellowship in this season.
Wednesday evening activities
If you're planning on joining us on-campus on Wednesday evenings, you must reserve your spot each week.