Sunday DC Small Groups
Each Sunday 7th-12th grade students gather for DC Small Groups in the Student Center at either 9:30 or 11:00am. We hang out, break into grade-based classrooms and small groups to dive into God's Word. We invite you to develop friendships and build community by studying God’s Word.
The purpose of Sunday Morning is to disciple students through engaging and interactive small groups centered on God’s Word.
MAIN GOALS OF DC Small Group
- Scripture-Based Teaching and Discussion
- Dependent Prayer
- Intentionally Partner with Parents
- 9:30 / 11:00 - Hang out
- 9:35 / 11:05 - Welcome and Move to Grade-Based Classrooms
- 9:45 / 11:15 - Announcements
- 9:50 / 11:20 - Lesson Introduction
- 10:00 / 11:30 - DC Small Groups
- 10:40 / 12:10 - Closing Prayer
At Carmel we have defined a disciple as a follower of Christ in learning and living. All DC Small Group content focused on helping students to grow in the knowledge of the Lord and inspire them to daily live out an authentic faith. Bible study content is grade-based and relevant to where students are along the Milestone Path. Read more about the Milestone Path here.