WEE School Resources
We want to join you in your journey of living an ABLE life and disciple-making by providing equipping opportunities such as Sunday morning Small Groups, Bible Studies and Wednesday night classes and conferences.
Our desire, as a ministry of Carmel Baptist Church, is to help equip parents to guide their children toward loving God with their whole heart. Carmel has strategically laid out MILESTONES to guide you on a path of discipleship for your children which begins with “Dedicating my Family.” Parents will learn how to become their child’s primary disciple maker, and will commit to be intentional about teaching and training their child in the ways of the Lord.
- Focus: Birth-Kindergarten
- Milestone Celebration: Parent/Child Dedication
For more details on this milestone in your preschooler's life, click here.
Listed below are resources to help equip you as you make disciples of your Nearest. These books are available in the Carmel Media Center.
- God Knows My Name by Debby Anderson
- The Big God Story by Michelle Anthony & Cory Godbey
- Faith Begins at Home by Mark Holeman
- Faith Begins at Home Devotions by Mark Holeman
- The Big Picture of What God Has Always Wanted: Connecting Christ throughout God’s Story by Charles Hoyd
- Five Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman
- The Faith of a Child by Art Murphy
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp