The way we connect looks a bit different in this season! Watch the video from Brad Ferguson, Carmel's Connections Pastor to learn more about Carmel and how you can get connected right now. Then, click the links below for more information about how you can connect at Carmel.
NEW TO CARMEL?
Text GUEST to 704-610-3116 to connect with our team! We’ve been about the mission of sharing the love of Jesus with others since 1965. Click here to learn more about our beliefs, mission, team, and roots.
Worshipping in person? Register Here
If you’re ready and able to worship back on campus - join us! Click below to register for either our 9:30 or 11:00am modified on-campus, in-person worship gatherings!
Share Your Struggles... Allow God to Work in Your Life
Gather with others in the same season or struggle of life, or meet with one of Carmel's Counselors, for study, conversation, prayer and encouragement. Allow the Lord to work through His Word and His family to bring healing and encouragement.
OTHER WAYS TO CONNECT
Check out the resources below to help encourage, equip, and keep you connected to the Carmel Family during this season!
Not receiving emails? Sign up here.
Read this week's eNews.
Pray together during Wednesday Morning's Online Prayer Gathering.
Contact Our Team: For general questions: email Carmel Communications.
For specific ministry questions, see who to contact below:
- Care Ministry: email David Dixon
- Outreach: email Angela Schlottman
- Giving: email Claire Williams
- Adult Small Groups: email Kenny Klinect
- Preschool Ministry: email Tiffany Bass
- CarmelKidz Ministry: email Will Daniel
- Carmel Student Ministry: email Ryan Jackson
- Women’s Ministry: email Catherine Nations
- Men’s Ministry: email Jim Hughes
Connect Virtually with Your Small Group. Get creative and give it a shot. Remember, physical distance is important but don't let social connection get lost!
- Using Zoom, or other similar technology, to meet virtually
- FaceTime family and friends - "invite" them to coffee, lunch, or dinner!
- Play board games, card games or have a dance party via FaceTime, Zoom, etc with family members
- Use this time to learn something new or complete a project - sign language, knitting, finish an art project, plant a garden, or build something. Learn as a family or with your Small Group.
Questions about connecting at Carmel?