Gather in a Small Group
You’re invited to connect to a small group either on Sunday mornings or during the week!
Why be in a small group?
Because God has created us for community with Him and one another.
What happens in a small group?
- We study the Bible to know God and His purpose for our life.
- We learn how to become like Jesus.
- We build relationships by encouraging and caring for one another.
- We practice the love of God together by proclaiming the good news of Jesus and engaging in serving our neighbors.
Ways to Connect to a small group?
- During this season, Discipleship Communities meet throughout the week. To learn more about these groups and get connected, email Kenny Klinect.
- Men’s Groups
- Women’s Groups
- Japanese Groups
- Preschool, Children, Student & College Groups
- Other Opportunities
To get connected to a small group, contact Pastor Kenny Klinect.