Join us for a delicious meal prepared by the Carmel Kitchen team!
December 6 - "Clean Out the Fridge" Night (includes pasta and grilled chicken salad among other items)
December 13 - December 27: NO Wednesday Night Supper
- TIME: Served from 4:45 to 6:15pm.
- COST: $8 per person/ $30 per family
- Supper beverages include iced tea, lemonade and water.
- Gluten-free items are available each week.
- Salads are available each week.
- Meal Volunteers are needed - details (and perks) below.
Become a Midweek Supper Volunteer - it's fun AND you eat at no cost! Midweek Supper Volunteers serve from either 3:30 - 5:30pm or 5:30 - 7:30pm and help serve food, carry trays, pour drinks and keep the Worship Center tidy. To volunteer, email . Kitchen volunteers must be 16 years or older, Worship Center "hosts" can be any age!