CarmelKidz is a place where 1st through 6th graders grow up like Jesus in a friendly, safe and creative environment.
How Can I Serve?
- Sunday DC Small Group Leader
- CarmelKidz Serve Small Group Leader
- Greeter Team
- VBS Leaders
- Camp Counselors
- Student Leaders
Why do I Serve?
- I enjoy pouring into the next generation of believers at Carmel and I get blessed by their excitement to learn about Jesus and to go home and share with their parents what they learned. - Chris
- In a world that can often be characterized as hopeless, I feel burdened to share the glorious deeds of the Lord and his faithfulness so that our children will see and know our hope is not in the world or its things, but in Christ alone. - Kirsten
- I love serving with CarmelKidz because it's such an important part of our church. Helping the next generation be firm in their beliefs and learn how to navigate the Bible is something I'm so thankful God called me to be a part of. - Celeste