Sunday DC Small Groups
We invite students to participate in DC for at 9:30am. We encourage families to remain in the rhythm of participating in worship together by attending the 8am or 11am service and attend their respective DC’s during the 9:30am timeframe or watch online after they attend in-person DC.
7th-12th grade students gather for DC Small Groups in the Student Center at 9:30am.The purpose of Sunday morning is to disciple students through engaging and interactive small groups centered on God’s Word. We hang out, break into grade-based classrooms and small groups to dive into God's Word. We invite you to develop friendships and build community by studying God’s Word.
LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING
At this time we require weekly registration, therefore, would you please click the link below to let us know your plans for when you will be attending worship and Discipleship Community.
FAQ REGARDING HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Carmel’s Health & Safety Precautions - We do ask that you click here and read and follow our health and safety precautions as you participate in DC.
- We will require everyone to wear masks.
- We will require weekly registration.
- We will refrain from sharing food and drinks to ensure we keep masks on.
- We do want to prioritize relational community so filling out the form above would be super helpful for us!
- For those that are unable to join us in-person we would be glad to provide you our discipleship material to do as a family.
- We are going to take it one season at a time right now. We do plan to continue DC through summer as well, but we do plan to adjust our DC plans like we have in previous summers starting June 6.
MAIN GOALS OF DC Small Group
- Scripture-Based Teaching and Discussion
- Dependent Prayer
- Intentionally Partner with Parents
- 9:30 - Hang out
- 9:35 - Welcome and Move to Grade-Based Classrooms
- 9:45 - Lesson Introduction
- 10:00 - DC Small Groups
- 10:40 - Wrap up
At Carmel we have defined a disciple as a follower of Christ in learning and living. All DC Small Group content focused on helping students to grow in the knowledge of the Lord and inspire them to daily live out an authentic faith. Bible study content is grade-based and relevant to where students are along the Milestone Path. Read more about the Milestone Path here.