SUNDAY Night DISCIPLE-MAKING
A season of weekly small group gatherings for 9th-12th grade students dedicated to intentional disciple-making - we call it Multiply (MLTPLY). Students gather alongside a mentor for a time of encouragement, prayer, and equipping to share the gospel with those in their life. **This is not a group Bible Study**. You must come prepared to share what the Lord has been teaching you in your personal walk and disciple-making efforts. Student's intentionality in disciple-making and group prayer drives the group gathering each week.
MAIN GOALS OF MLTPLY
- Emphasize gospel multiplication.
- Live out an “accountable” culture.
- Increase personal intimacy with God.
- Attend the gatherings on a regular basis.
- Intentionally have gospel driven conversations throughout the week.
- Be prepared to share about their personal Bible study and other spiritual disciplines from the past week.
- Sunday Nights from 6:30-8:00pm
- Winter 2023 - January (29), February (5, 19, 26), March (5)
- Groups gather off campus.
LET US KNOW YOU WANT TO BE. A PART
Contact our Student Discipleship Minister, Sophia Ferguson, if you have any questions about MLTPLY.