When: June 14 - 18, 2021
Who: Completed 7th-12th Grade Students (school year 2020-21)
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Click "Register FOR CAMP", Read instructions, complete the form, and make sure you get a confirmation email
2. Complete the "Carmel Online Waiver"
3. Read "Instructions for Crowders Camp Online Waiver"
4. Complete "Crowders Camp Online waiver"
Get ready for Student Camp
We’re kicking off the summer by going to Camp Carmel. All students, completed grades 7-12, will unite together for an incredible summer camp experience. Remove distractions to focus on Jesus for a week of worship, Bible study, community, and outdoor out-of-the-box recreation.
Camp will be a fun and unique experience with a strong emphasis on relational and spiritual growth. From incredible nightly worship and teaching times, to exhilarating activities, it will be a week students won’t forget!
We will meet at Carmel to load the buses at 12:30pm on Monday, June 14. We will return at 12:00pm on Friday June 18.
Student camp includes:
- Worship experiences
- Incredible communicators
- Awesome worship leaders
- Small group Bible study
- Opportunity to leave a legacy for the next generation
- All meals - Click Here for Camp Menu ***Specialty dietary meal options available for additional cost that is to be selected and paid through the Crowders Camp Online Waiver Registration link above***
The health and safety of our students and leaders is a huge priority. Here are some things to expect with Camp Carmel:
- The key to a healthy camp is for all of us to be extremely cautious to minimize any Covid-19 exposure prior to camp.
- We plan to follow North Carolina health mandates at the time of camp. This may include wearing masks when necessary and doing our best to maintain appropriate spacing when possible.
- Prior to bus loading we will have a symptom screening.
- We will complete daily symptom screenings for everyone.
- We will optimize seating during worship to help promote distancing.
- Students are welcome to wear a mask even if a state mandate is not in place.
- While we do plan to be a wise as possible throughout the week, please understand that students will not be able to always maintain 6 feet or more distance from other individuals.
- Carmel’s Health & Safety Precautions - We do ask that you click here and read and follow our health and safety precautions.
- Crowders Camps Health & Safety Precautions - We do ask that you click here and read and follow their health and safety precautions.
If you are interested in being a leader at Camp Carmel please send Ryan a message ( ).
Check out the highlight playlist from past summers!