Summer at Carmel
Summer at Carmel
We can't wait for Summer Fun for all ages... together & in-person! Check out the upcoming opportunities and mark your calendars now.
To Mars and Beyond VBS (ages 3 through completed Kindergarten): Join us for this summer’s VBS, To Mars and Beyond. Here we will discover that there is no safer place than where God is. When we are surrounded by God we can have faith, be bold, show kindness, share thankfulness, and be full of hope. Join this adventure week for cool music, exciting science, creative crafts, fun recreation and memorable Bible stories.
- Dates: June 21-24 from 9am-12pm
- Cost: $5
- Registration opens here Sunday, March 28; NOTE: a MyCarmel (Realm) account is needed to register (request if needed here)
Pine Cove Camp (for completed 1st-5th graders): Pastor Alex’s favorite camp organization (except for CarmelKidz!) is coming to Carmel this summer! Your completed 1st-5th grader will experience Jesus through Bible study, worship, and time with their counselor as well as participate in tons of great camp activities - right here at Carmel! Your kids are sure to have a blast dancing, cheering, and jumping each and every day, Monday through Friday!
- Dates: June 28-July 2 from 9:30am-4pm
- Cost: $290 per camper, get $140 off with the Camp code: carmelkidz21 (updated as of 3pm on 3.30.21)
- Registration is LIVE NOW here.
- You will need to set up an account with Pine Cove in order to register your child. Please make sure you correctly enter your child's date of birth and grade.
- As of 5.4.2021, there are 11 spaces available for all of camp: 5 spaces for girls and 6 spaces for boys. If you are unable to register, you should assume that camp is full.
Preteen Retreat (completed 6th grade): SPACE IS VERY LIMITED. REGISTRATION CLOSES NO LATER THAN MAY 23, 2021 OR WHEN REMAINING SPACE FILLS. Celebrate an important milestone in the life of your completed 6th grader with a 3 day retreat at Look Up Lodge camp in Travelers Rest, SC. Our usual spot for CarmelKidz camp is the perfect place for you and your 6th grader to bond before they transition into Student Ministry. We will take 6th graders to Look Up Lodge one day early (on July 20) for a day of fun and games and you will join in the fun the following evening (on July 21). Over the next day and a half, you’ll spend time together discovering what it means to anchor our identity in Jesus and you’ll close out the retreat with a very special blessing for your preteen.
- As of 5.4.2021, please contact Janice Mumpower to let her know your child's gender and the number of parents to attend. We'll let you know if we have space available.
- Dates: July 20-23 at Look Up Lodge in Travelers Rest, SC
- NOTE: a MyCarmel (Realm) account is needed to register (request if needed here)
- Cost: $250 for a 6th grader and one parent, $275 for a 6th grader and two parents
Camp Carmel (completed 7th through 12th grades): We’re kicking off the summer by going to Camp Carmel. All students, completed grades 7-12, will unite together for an incredible summer camp experience. Remove distractions to focus on Jesus for a week of worship, Bible study, community, and outdoor out-of-the-box recreation. Camp will be a fun and unique experience with a strong emphasis on relational and spiritual growth. From incredible nightly worship and teaching times, to exhilarating activities, it will be a week students won’t forget!
- Dates: June 14-18
WEE School - Mother's Morning Out
A fun 5-week experience for Preschool-age children Tuesdays - Thursdays, June 29 - July 29 (9:30am - 1:00pm). Click here for details.
Carmel Christian School - Summer AdventureS
Weekly half-day enrichment camps offered June 7 – August 6, with limited before camp & after camp options available for rising K-8th graders. Click here for details.
Men's Ministry: Coming Soon
- Hebrews 11: Faith Stories - Theirs & Ours
- Tuesday nights - June 15, 22, & 29 from 7:00-8:30pm
- Student Auditorium
- Registration coming soon!
Summer Connections are an intentional time of building relationships with other Carmel women. Whether you've been at Carmel for a week or many years, this is an opportunity for you to meet other women in various seasons as we share time together on patios and porches. Hosts will offer their homes for a night in the July 12-29 time frame. Sign-ups will begin in a few weeks!