Midweek Fall 2019
We gather at Carmel on Wednesday nights for supper and equipping - please join us!
SUPPER: Join us for a delicious meal served from 4:45-6:00pm ($5 per person/$20 max/household).
EQUIPPING: Stay for activities designed to help us know and love Jesus. There is something for every age!
- Adult Bible Study: For those looking for a Bible study, enjoy this informal time which includes hymns, prayer and a study of a book of the Bible. We will do a 12-week study on the Gospel of Mark beginning September 11 (6:00 - 7:15pm/Choir Room)
- Adult Care Groups: Allow the Lord to work through His Word and His family to bring healing and encouragement during these challenging seasons. Click here for Wednesday night groups.
- Joy Ministry Midweek: All middle school aged students through adults with special needs are invited to join together for a time of worship and fellowship. For more information, contact Audrey Scurfield. NOTE: Parents/caregivers will need to sign in and remain on the Carmelcampus.
- Midweek Serve: Once a month this Fall (September 25, October 23, November 20), all ages* will gather for an interactive, on-campus experience that benefits an area of our outreach (6:15 - 7:30pm/Worship Center & Gathering Space). Together we will work to meet a tangible need, hear stories of how God is at work in our city and globally, pray, connect, and fellowship as all generations together!
- PARENT NOTE: This is in place of Preschool and CarmelKidz events. Please bring your children and serve together!
- Childcare* will be available from 6:15 - 7:30pm for children birth through 2’s with reservation. Call or email Cindi Baker (704-847-8575 x3027).
- ADULT BIBLE STUDY NOTE: Midweek Adult Bible Study will meet from 5:30-6:15pm in the Choir Room prior to Midweek Serve.
- Our focus areas for vulnerable children this fall are as follows:
- September 25 = School Partners
- October 23 = Homelessness
- November 20 = Foster Care
- Preschool Midweek: Children age 3 through Kindergarten gather in large group for teaching, praise and worship followed by a rotation of fun, intentional, hands-on games, crafts, art and snack making. NOTE: Children age 6-weeks through 2 years are provided loving childcare. (6:15 - 7:30pm / Preschool Downtown)
- CarmelKidz Midweek: 1st - 5th graders gather for large group worship, teaching, and grade-level small groups. On the 1st Wednesday of the month, kids are joined by their parents for Famjam. Our Preteens, 6th Grade, have their own discipleship experience. (6:15 - 7:30pm / CarmelKidz Uptown)
- Carmel Student Midweek: Make friends, recharge and unite in student-led worship in an environment where you belong. (6:15 - 7:00pm Fellowship / Student Cafe + 7:00 - 7:45pm Worship / Student Center Auditorium).